243319 LIVE CENTRES SILVER LINE – for clamping hollow workpiece
Live centres are determined for the lathe-turning for quick and simple clamping hollow workpieces with big diameter which cannot be clamped by common live center. End of revolving part is cone 1:10 for setting clamping inserts with apex angle 60° or 90°.
Live centers are provided with the cone Morse taper according to CSN 22 04208 (DIN 228, ISO296) without the clamping thread.
Commonly we supply live center with one set of exchangeable clamping inserts according to Mk size.
Specially we supply live center with inserts according to customer request with max. Diameter D based on the table below.
Specially we supply undisassemble live center – clamping inserts cannot be dissambled.
Single inserts are supplied also as spare parts (only for standard and disassemble design).
|243319 Live Centre for Clamping Hollow Workpiece|
- Mk – kužel MORSE
- α – apex angle [°]
- ∅D – diameter of clamping insert [mm]
- ∅d – diameter bevel of clamping insert [mm]
- L – total length of centre [mm]
- l – length without cone [mm]
- Q – max. weight of work-piece [kg]
- w – max. radial run-out [mm]
- n – max. speed [1/min]
- m – weight of live centre [kg]
- m1 – weight of insert [kg]
Catalog sheets – live centre – for clamping hollow workpiece – 243319
3, 4, 5, 6