243326 LIVE CENTRES SILVER LINE – with interchangeable inserts
The live centers with interchangeable inserts are for working on lathes. Their design allows universal use in the piece production. End of revolving part is ended by cone hollow for clamping inserts a ÷ g.
Morse cone CSN 22 0420 (DIN 228, ISO 296) without clamping thread.
Special supply is with set of interchangeable inserts according to customer wish.
Spare parts are individual interchangeable inserts.
|243326 Live centre with interchangeable inserts|
- Mk – Morse cone
- ∅D – diameter head of centre [mm]
- ∅d – diameter of cone for insert [mm]
- L – total length of centre [mm]
- l – length without cone [mm]
- n – max. speed [1/min]
- Q – max. weight of work-piece [kg]
- m – weight of live centre [kg]
- w – max. radial run-out [mm]
7 interchangeable points:
60° point, bullnose point, small bullnose point, 60° centerless point, 90° centerless point, toothed point, 60° reverse point.
2, 3, 4, 5, 6